MicandMod 1176 Kit - any experiences ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all

I have a look somehow far at this since long time, but I just do my homework now...as it rely look too much now

The real company is Soundatech SAS, owner Yannick CLOSSET, 10K starting fund, it is clearly a commercial businesses, with some stolen PCB design, except if Poctop Drip or Mnats offer him resale/manufacture abilities of pcb/kit???
I'm curious to know about it...
Any way it's difficult to "legally" attack clone of clone of clone ....of clone.
BUT as company under French law, this guy MUST put all legal mention to his online business shop!!!
Company name and address, VAT n° , company registration and ID code, company "type" code etc
I find nothing at the website. How do ppl that have pbl with delivery or warranty whit product???

So M. Closset if you read this just be careful, the game you play is dangerous, again be careful.
Steal ppl design? Customer unable to know who they are talking to?
French fraud repression administration can do homework too sometime...

Best
Zam

zamproject said:
Any way it's difficult to "legally" attack clone of clone of clone ....of clone.

He made a copy of my PCB layout, the actual layout.

Gustav

this is disgusting  :mad:

It's shameless how he writes "our engineers have developed...bla bla"

Anybody here with ANONYMOUS? They should hack his page to reveal the truth to the people...

according to them, the drip opto they sell is the Drip's stock remaining of their revision 1 board...Curious to ask Drip if it's true

Deepdark said:
according to them, the drip opto they sell is the Drip's stock remaining of their revision 1 board...Curious to ask Drip if it's true

They have removed the items from the shop today...

Deepdark said:
Seriously? Incredible, that prove that they even lie openly to their "costumer"

Yes, the Opto compressor pcb and the drip opto cells are gone and now this showed up:

http://micandmod.com/en/accessories/252-vintage-microphones-t4b-opto-attenuator.html

Gustav said:
zamproject said:

He made a copy of my PCB layout, the actual layout.

Gustav

Outch!!!  :eek:
So something have to be made.
Warning for all creators around don't sell any pcb to this guy, he will scan and copy
I don't think law will be efficient here, it's expensive, also DIY is all around the world, guilty judgement pronounced here, won't be applicable there.
GroupDIY is a large community, just pass the words all around to AUTOMATICALY spam and troll any topic at any forum speaking about "mic and MAD" and just tel the true. I think it can be enouth to put it down in few months.

By the way, finally find all info at the website

Informations légales

Mic & Mod
(ADDRESS removed on Yannick request, in prevention to avoid any problem)
SAS au capital de 10 000 €
SIRET 792 960 254 00011
Code APE/NAF : 4799B
N° de TVA intra communautaire : FR06792960254
www.micandmod.com
[email protected]
Banque certifiant la transaction : CIC LONGEVILLE-LES-METZ
N° Déclaration de la CNIL 1680455

Best
Zam

and now a private message I just receive from Yannick  :)

--------------------------------
Bonjour M. Mazzero,
Pouvez-vous je vous prie retirer mon adresse personnelle de votre topic (ce n'est plus l'adresse de mon entreprise).
Ceci est une atteinte à la vie privé et je ne manquerais pas de porter plainte si cela n'est pas fait dans l'immédiat.
Merci par avance.
Yannick
-------------------------------
Translation
Hello Mr. Mazzero,
Can you please remove my personal address your topic (it's not my business address).
This is an invasion of privacy and I would not fail to complain if this is not done immediately.
Thanks in advance.
Yannick
---------------------------------

M. Closset
What I post here IS the legal information YOU have, available on YOUR website at this date.
http://micandmod.com/fr/content/4-a-propos-de-nous

Best regards
Zam

zamproject said:
and now a private message I just receive from Yannick  :)

--------------------------------
Bonjour M. Mazzero,
Pouvez-vous je vous prie retirer mon adresse personnelle de votre topic (ce n'est plus l'adresse de mon entreprise).
Ceci est une atteinte à la vie privé et je ne manquerais pas de porter plainte si cela n'est pas fait dans l'immédiat.
Merci par avance.
Yannick
-------------------------------
Translation
Hello Mr. Mazzero,
Can you please remove my personal address your topic (it's not my business address).
This is an invasion of privacy and I would not fail to complain if this is not done immediately.
Thanks in advance.
Yannick
---------------------------------

M. Closset
What I post here IS the legal information YOU have, available on YOUR website at this date.
http://micandmod.com/fr/content/4-a-propos-de-nous

Best regards
Zam

;D

Am I the only one to receive very agressive and intimidation MP from the guy?
since I copy/past his first one it's a celebration at my inbox  :eek:
Maybe it's because I'm french too...
Best
Zam

zamproject said:
Best
Zam

Damn, seriously? Looks like the guy really have something to worry about then

Deepdark said:
zamproject said:
Best
Zam

Yep... It look I have to wait for his lawyer now  :-X
Best
Zam

Are there any pics of his site when he was claiming to sell Drips stuff?  Drip sells his PCB as art.  If he steals Drips designs or some of these others designs he is stealing art.  That is illegal all over the world.

dandeurloo said:
Are there any pics of his site when he was claiming to sell Drips stuff?  Drip sells his PCB as art.  If he steals Drips designs or some of these others designs he is stealing art.  That is illegal all over the world.

he claimed that it's old remaining stuff from Drip. But curiously, he just take out the drip and the eq from gustav from his website. Unfortunetly, I nadn't had time to take a print screen before he take them out, so basically, we have no proof...

zamproject said:
Deepdark said:
zamproject said:
Best
Zam

A lawyer for what? These are the public informations found on his website. Nothing more. And what we are claiming here is the truth. He stole design and works of other without any permission. Maybe we should advice Drip.

Yep... It look I have to wait for his lawyer now  :-X
Best
Zam

Latest posts

Back