MicandMod 1176 Kit - any experiences ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
Micandmod is a joke and they stole this project...just do this:
- Hairball audio : Knobs, Pcb, transistors, push buttons, audio transformers (no extra taxes i think for this)
- Mouser : all components and potentiometers (cart already prepared on hairball website)
- Don-audio or frontpannels.de for a custom enclosure and vumeter

Just one detail if you think about building 1176's. Take 2 of them, it is very frustrating to have just mono, and when you realize, you spend time to make a good matching...would be really easier if you build the twice at the same time. Nice project by the way

Hugo.

I'm glad his address was posted, now maybe he'll feel worried, or fucked as the people he violated, hopefully much more.

Peterbiehl said:
it gets a little anything this topic. Who has the biggest? Sorry but this is not a DIY community? No moderator here? Always the same subjects... sorry but I dont care :O

it gets a little annoying when people say "I don't care", and then post their total incoherent nonsense anyway, seriously... are you kidding?

tonycamp said:
Peterbiehl said:
it gets a little anything this topic. Who has the biggest? Sorry but this is not a DIY community? No moderator here? Always the same subjects... sorry but I dont care :O

it gets a little annoying when people say "I don't care", and then post their total incoherent nonsense anyway, seriously... are you kidding?

http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=60930.msg772145#msg772145

Hmm...
Who could reserved 100pcs. or even bought?
Oh...
Headbasket also fit chinese donor body?
Let see...
Neumann?

Maybe that's why he "don't care".

He only posted in Black Market (one topic) and only one post in this topic, in my opinion suspicious  ::)

wow, just wow, i saw the micandmod page a few month ago for the first time..and i had a strange feeling in my guts..and now i know why. I'm thankfull that i've not ordered from this idiot.. and i'll tell people not to buy from him anyway. I'm an Artist with a lot of shows and still connected to many people (Well i'm not promoting this here) but anyway I'll tell everybody that loves DIY projects not to order from micandmod.

I got a problem with people stealing other designs and not giving credit at all  :mad: :mad:
Would be the same if someone samples my song and make money with it without asking me..sure when it comes to rights and music it's a different thing but anyway. Stealing is stealing

Mic and Mod has now completely changed the website.

But he's still trying to sell leftovers of the old kits..

http://vintage-mic.com/en/content/23-micandmod-kit

Whoops said:
yes,
Mic and Mod is now Vintage Mic
http://vintage-mic.com/

Same Rat there,
don't Buy or Support that Website

Well said ;)

If you will buy it, you will get a cancer :D  ;D  :p

hi there , not sure where i should post this , but i guess this seems the best place as far as i looked concerning the topic .
i have waited several months for this to go away , but is hasn't ,i even gave mic&mod a heads up about my intentions ., i am now taking this to the next level , my lawyer is getting involved and we hope to have french representation shortly . if you would like to contact me regarding this subject or if you are in the same position as i am, relating to this topic and mic&mod ,  i think it might help  diy folks having problems with counterfeiting and forgery of intellectual property and artwork .

any help or past correspondence  with the subject is appreciated
regards
gregory .
[email protected]

ps, its been awhile group diy , i started here back in the day

I hate conflict but yeah, if he stole your designs and is now selling them, as he is reported to have done with others, then some kind of action should be taken. Maybe you can make a link for people to give small donations to help out. I'd send a little.

gregory lomayesva said:
hi there , not sure where i should post this , but i guess this seems the best place as far as i looked concerning the topic .
i have waited several months for this to go away , but is hasn't ,i even gave mic&mod a heads up about my intentions ., i am now taking this to the next level , my lawyer is getting involved and we hope to have french representation shortly . if you would like to contact me regarding this subject or if you are in the same position as i am, relating to this topic and mic&mod ,  i think it might help  diy folks having problems with counterfeiting and forgery of intellectual property and artwork .

any help or past correspondence  with the subject is appreciated
regards
gregory .
[email protected]

ps, its been awhile group diy , i started here back in the day

Hi Gregory,
nice that you're taking action, and other people should do the same, hope they join you

congratulations for your work over the years

Latest posts

Back