MK-U47

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since i have received a lot of mails and Pms regarding the matter, just a short notice to everyone:

The new U47 Kit & Pcb from users "poctop" and "micandmod" was done without my permission.
Please note that the Mk47 circuit, featuring 2 408a/6028 tubes in parallel/series connection, was my invention.

thanks for your attention,
Max

The micandmod guy appears to have been "inspired" by a couple of other original projects from here too.  They won't get any orders from me!

Hmmm well surprising and not, it's a DIY thing i guess, everybody copies everybody, but that's a little provocative business for a nice community as here... It's always nice to ask first at least , you never know and there is always a possibility to "discuss" business instead of spitting it, that's what "business" sounds for me but anyway....

It (micandmod's product) may be your design, but they certainly don't have your transformer.  ;)

(edited for clarity)

Hey Max,

It seems I hesitated too long. Can you tell me when your BV.11 will be back in stock?

kind regards,
kvothe

Hi Guys,

sorry for the delay - i was swamped with work and didn't even find the time to answer emails.
I will now send replies to your inquiries.
Transformers and kits will be soon back in stock.

-Max

Latest posts

Back