Neve style PCB

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it looks like based on the Neve BA283 with that TO-3 transistor as the +24V rail.

But I never seen that PCB before.

Did you get it here or somewhere else?

I got it somewhere else with a bunch of NEVE console parts... the guy who gave it to me said he has no idea about it.
If you know how to "Reverse-Engineer" the PCB into a schematic (uh-HMmm.....I know how to do that!!!) and you post the resultant schematic on this forum, I know that there are several members on this forum who could probably then -- calculate/come-up-with -- the different component values and devices to make your PCB circuit operational. While it's a "long-shot" in doing that, it is actually possible!!! I can at least get you started in the right direction, should you wish to mail your PCB to me so I can "Reverse-Engineer" it. I have "Reverse-Engineered" API mixing console PCBs from 1974, ALLISON Research "Gain-Brain" PCBs from 1969 and more recently, PCBs from 1979 for U.S. fighter jets updated from Thru-Hole components to new Surface-Mount components.

Your call.....

Back