Smartphone holder for mic stand?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJ

GDIY Supporter
Looking for recommendations for a gadget that hooks your phone to the mic stand for lyrics assistance,

I see a Hercules for about 40 bones just want to check to see if anybody has one that they like, thanks for any help!

I've looked at dozens of these and haven't found one that could seduce me. So I'm following.

We did a session this week at which the vocalist brought a device called "iKlip". Seemed well made and secure, but was only large enough for phones ( expanded via internal springs ) . I would imagine there are different sizes available.
I understand using them in the studio, but I've seen too many "performers" lately singing into their phones rather than to their audience. I suppose that's better than paying to watch someone lip sync.......

I got this cheapo one on Amazon about 6 months ago, on sale for like $18. It gets used several times per week on a live stage, and has held up well so far.

Latest posts

Back