Where do you guys buy your TT (bantam) patch cables?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have you checked out mr. patchbay?

http://home.flash.net/~motodata/patchbays/cables.html

it's hard to find a super-deal on TT cables.
check ebay too

-AL

yeah ebay was the first place i looked to no avail. there are TT patch bays everywhere for cheap but no cables! I'll check the site, thanks!

Dare I say it, but Hosa have a good range of TT-TT and TT-TRS leads out, as well as TT-TRS snakes. Should be available from most music stores.

You always buy some Mogami cable and sit down for a flux sniffin session with some switchcraft jacks.
I got hosed by that Hosa stuff already. :mad:

any cable orders should go to redco in CT, hands down the best people I have ever dealt with in this business. Family run, attention to detail and very competitive prices. They've got the molded mogami TT cables which Ive been using and like them alot, really good fit for switchcraft bays.

www.redco.com

They sell all kinds of bullk and their TGS is an *identical* copy of the mogami for a fraction of the price and no wait on availability, I have my whole studio install done with TGS and the stuff completely rules.

Highest reccomendation possible for redco. They also do custom metal panels, Ive used them for many of my racking projects.

dave

i've had good luck w the molded whirlwinds. they're around $9 ea at 1st audio usa, whirlwind distributor in usa.

http://1staudiousa.com/spc01.html#patch

If anyone wants any 1/4" trs cables, I happen to have a pile of them I should sell... Canare star quad/neutrik trs.

dave

when you find the ingredients for time, let me know. would like to diy my own time =) count me for some cords too

Hey Svart,
I just put a big order with Magic Audio in Orlando... They beat all Redco prices...
give them a call-407-649-6402..
I think the cable for TT is mogami 2552, and I usually use neutrik TT connectors. (expensive)...
good luck

Back