I'm quitting with DIY ##April's fool!##

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote author="matta"]Our IRS is called the South African Revenue Service, SARS... which happens to also be the acronym for a viral disease...

Our tax forms had to be in at the end of Feb, so this is old news for me :green:

Matt[/quote]

SARS: Sudden Acute Revenuer's Syndrome

I know a doctor who hands out permits.
You will never guess where he lives.

Thats right, Grass Valley,CA. :green:

No joke.

Get one of those and you can wave it at the pork choppers. :grin:

Come on people, did some of you really believe it? :grin: If my website was down yesterday, that must have been because of my host - they blow!

I am NEVER quitting this thing unless I go completely deaf, I'm loving what I do more and more, every day.

As for the gardening part..

I'm going to plant some of my own vegetables when we'll get a small farm of our own in two years or so. :cool: Herbs too.

[quote author="Viitalahde"]
I am NEVER quitting this thing unless I go completely deaf, I'm loving what I do more and more, every day.
[/quote]

Oh oh,

Yeah, I suspeceted this one :grin:

Keep up with DIY hell. :thumb:

[quote author="clintrubber"]
I know, I know :thumb: Have been visiting a friend there in July of some year, friend happens to live in Tampere as well. It was hot !
But some snow & ice up to April/May not uncommon as I understood.[/quote]
Right, I'm just considering whether to take the skies for the last runs this winter or not. Temp out is ~ +0 degrees Celcius right now, I guess the track is very soft and heavy to ski. Nice to have longer days too, sun goes down only after 8 pm.

Btw. It's a very good idea to take a little break from DIY every now and then, like to go skiing or whatever.

Latest posts

Back