First Time Caller

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone, new member from the PNW of the good ole' USA. I figured it was bad form having my first post be in the Black Market, so in hopes of coming across as less suspicious I'm throwing this here. I'm an RF technician by day, and while that industry is trending away from component level repair in favor of swapping boards or modules, I do enjoy hacking away at things in my free time.

I recently acquired a few large moving boxes of components, some being very high quality components and probably hard to find NOS stuff. Using my deductive reasoning skills, I'm fairly certain all of this stuff came from Sound Technology, the audio test equipment manufacturer. I don't know the story behind it all, but my guess is someone associated with the company had these boxes sitting in a room somewhere and decided they were tired of tripping over them. IC's, resistors, capacitors, misc. semiconductors, switches, connectors, etc. Lots and lots of stuff. I had been selling various bits on ebay, but then stumbled across this site. I would love to have this stuff go to folks that can actually use it for their various projects/repairs, so here I am.

I'll slowly post things as I get time and hopefully some of you can find a use for it!

Latest posts

Back