emt input transformer dissection + u47 transformer links

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no, but i just got a leg up on on eng dept for that, they are lickin my sack for that one, yessir!
Thanks!

now they get samples that get....err..mis laden?
is that how they say it?
no.
better like the Brits,
That nickel one seems to have "gone missing" sir, .
:green: :green:

this could be the Beyer sound without the rotating gizmo, more linkage.
:thumb:

cj, you know, since i´m not a native speaker, it took me three times to read your post trying to find out if you are angy on me or not :green: :green: :green:

yeah, the lams look real like they would link very well. if they accidently show up on your desc, let us know :green:

use the eubonics firewall translater, ver 3.0,

wind the wire right around the core, no bobbin, anybody tried that?

the closer the wire is to the core....and it's non linear. its ^2.
kind of like when try to hold two magnets apart, it seems like there is infinite pulling power when the two surfaces are extremely close.

magnetism is a very mystical force, if you think about it.

it takes the whole mass of the earth, just to exert 160 lbs on me, but a little magnet one zillionith the size can exert the same force.

[quote author="CJ"]
wind the wire right around the core, no bobbin, anybody tried that?[/quote]

lundahl winds their transformers without a bobbin, but with a thin isolation between every layer. pm me your email and i send you a pic.

[email protected]

good firewall, so me no care.

in fact, all the hate mail from Jenns, Kubi, JC, which I know is in the pm box, please use that.
i am afraid to look in that box.

i keep waiting for a black limo to pull up in front of my house, followed by the 47's.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Latest posts

Back