Canadian source for Keystone Solder Lug Terminal Strips

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluzzi

I ordered these for my 2 LA2As but now that I'm finishing my second one I notice that I broke the ones I had left.

I need one or two max.

Mouser stocks them but I am trying to avoid ordering just this as I get all or most my parts from Digikey and small qty/cost becomes ridiculous.

Digikey lists them but no stock and minimum 100. Allied doesn't even show them (or I can't find in their web site). Allied is my second choice as they also ship from Canada as Digikey.

here is link to check out part:
http://www.mouser.com/search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=817virtualkey53400000virtualkey534-817

It doesn't have to be this exact one. Just need a few posts and preferrably one of them is ground.

Thanks

jim

do you have Radio Shack up there? I've found at least a couple of stores that still stock similar (though in true ratshack tradition, not as high quality) terminal strips. If there's a store nearby, it might be worth a peek.

Trinity - If I can't find any I may take you up on it (just need 1 or 2 max). thanks.

I'll try Radio Shack and Addyson in case.

I'd prefer these but in case I can't get them , yes I have alternates (next was small single line turret board). I like these as they have 1 lug that is grounded.

Thanks all.

jim

I found the part at Allied and since I'm ordering a few things from there and they ship from Canada its easier to just get it from them.

I'll have to check out Abra though. Haven't been there in years.

jim

Latest posts

Back