need some help from the power of forum friends

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cannikin

Hey guys - no more action needed looks like my stuff should be coming back to me.

Back story for late comers:

I was wondering if you could help me out, I would be forever grateful if you could send a ebay message to this seller
In Nov 2005 I sent his guy Palmer one of my Federal Clones and my Sta level Clone because he "said" he would take a look at them, mod them (at that time I needed a second pair of knowledgeable eyes to give me some pointers on my builds). I sent him $300 advance in case he had to buy replacement components and a gesture of goodwill on my part to compensate him for his troubles. I have known this guy for a while and thought he was respectable and responsible .... Well, 3 years later I still have not received my units back, I call him at least 3 times a week. 6 weeks ago he picked up the phone and told me he was sending my units back to me. As you can imagine ... I haven't received the units YET. I have threatened to call the police, called his wife, emailed along with calling him many times and no response. I gave him my fedex account number so its not like he has to pay anything to ship them

I have been watching his profile on Ebay and he is currently selling something (not my equipment) and so I have been sending him questions about his auction......

no more messages need be sent, as far as I know he is returning the units.

thanks Everyone

done too...I've a similar issue with someone (formerly?) affiliated with revolution recording (redd 47ish product) need to check into that, maybe I'll make a similar appeal. Good luck.

got a reply ....LOL

Hello, I dont know who you are but I am going to report you to ebay for abuse and communication that has nothing to do with this auction. If you continue to interfere with my business I will report you to the authorities as well.

Thanks Guys

YOU ROCK Seems to be working, I got a reply this morning.

I will return them...if you continue to harrass me I will report you to the authorities. DONT BOTHER ME AGAIN. I told you I will ship them, I have had to hire a person to help me because I am paralyzed at the moment. if you bother me again I am going to have something done about it. Unfortunately I have had some health problems and if you continue this crap I will do something about it.

I know he's b.s.'ing me because I spoke to him on the phone 6 weeks ago and he said he was feeling much better and was going back to work the follow monday and send them out... hopefully he will send them, he has said this before... so we shall see.

From my first request to have them returned (functioning or not), if he was a stand-up guy, wouldn't he just realize that I want them back and he would send them and not give me a bunch of excuses. what the f**k would he care. OH the drama!

Truly grateful, expect a gift from me in the near future.

Hello, I dont know who you are but I am going to report you to ebay for
abuse and communication that has nothing to do with this auction. If you
continue to interfere with my business I will report you to the authorities
as well.

-mutualconductance

smiley.gif

Hello, I dont know who you are but I am going to report you to ebay for abuse and communication that has nothing to do with this auction. If you
as well.

-mutualconductance

pay no mind to that -- he's all talk no action (or I would have my units)

I know, I just find it funny.

This reminds me of someone here and at eBay who was dealing with cloned LA2A's. Someone hadn't received something, and the guy was telling he had health problems. Don't know if it was true or not, but his communications wasn't exactly brilliant either.

I think there was a similar strike against him. I also made a comment of his behavior here, and some months later I got a PM from him with the subject "jack ass". :grin:

[quote author="Viitalahde"]
Hello, I dont know who you are but I am going to report you to ebay for
abuse and communication that has nothing to do with this auction. If you
as well.

-mutualconductance

smiley.gif
[/quote]

I got this one too.

I got the same response too! Gulp, AND I have less than 100 FB. I'm screwed!

Is this guy in OH or something? Had a couple of strokes maybe?

I have a buddy who has had some Sony modules for racking, for almost two years with a guy in OH. Same MO- paid a deposit, the guy had health problems, and now he is also just trying to get his stuff back, racked or otherwise.
Mike

Latest posts

Back