Do cats ponder (think) ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like my "scooter" experiments may have ended. Scooter has not been seen for well over a week. I asked my neighbor and he said Scooter has not been showing up for feeding time. Odds are that he either got hit by a car, or killed by loose dogs.

The water dish I put out for Scooter still gets emptied but I suspect some other of the too many stray cats around partake. This morning I saw a different cat hanging around, but he(she) ran away from me.

JR

Typographical parapraxis maybe? It is hard to know about the cat's music tastes, we don't play metal here but he might be getting into the catnip and sneaking over to the neighbour's for all I know... I wouldn't put it past him.

Cats are much the same as any other critter including us bald monkeys, there's a wide spectrum of intelligence ranging from nothing much going on behind the shades through to evil genius. My current cat is somewhere in the middle ground but the previous pair I lived with for nearly 18 years had one at each end of the spectrum. One was extremely pretty but thick as a plank, the other one was black and about as intelligent as a smart toddler human.
Moods and emotional range is another interesting viewpoint to look at.

Latest posts

Back