Looking for maintenance engineer / memphis (infrequent contract work)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0dbfs

Hey, I would put this in the JOBS forum but it's not really a fulltime job or even a part time job. Mods, Please feel free to move if you like.

I'm looking for one or two Memphis area based engineers that are familiar with broadcast and can troubleshoot / fix various broken bits and pieces. I usually schedule to go down there a handful of times a year to sort out what needs to be sorted out. Sometimes however I am not immediately available when things have gone awry.

If you are in the area and might be interested please shoot me an email (jb@dbfullscale-dot-com) along with some of your professional info. I would be more than happy to explain the situation.

I'll get back to you if you email and unless "tons of people" respond I would be happy to meet up, show you the room, and buy you dinner next time I'm in town. I just returned from an emergency trip (which I didn't really have time for but had to do never-the-less) and it would have been nice to be able to call someone to do some remote troubleshooting. I'll probably be back that way in 2-3 months.

If you are into DIY that's a bonus! (why else would you be here anyway?)

Cheers,
jb

Latest posts

Back