A=432? vs A=440

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pstamler said:
Do you people realize that 440 people attended the funeral of Abraham Lincoln -- and NOT ONE of those people is alive today???

Coincidence? I don't think so.

BWWWWAAAAAHHH!!

Also, every one of a group of 440 people who eats cheese WILL DIE.

-a

Marik said:
JohnRoberts said:
I couldn't read past that first paragraph before my BS alarms started going off. 

Ditto!

I couldn't stop laughing at the "Emotions" and "Concentrate on your senses of awareness". To my taste that Silent Night "rendition" was horrific in any pitch.

The line:

Studies done by Maria remold conclusively proves A=440Hz tuned music can cause anti-social conditions in human beings, partly  from the dissonance created as standing waves in the inner chambers of the ear which may affect the water in the inner ear.

Reminds me this one:

YuckyJazz.jpg

Best, M
Funny but, what a terrible photoshop job haha

conspiracy theories aside, tuning to 432 does give each tone an whole number frequency all the way down to 54hz, this is mathematically significant.
However, this is where the significance ends, given that noise & sounds were around long before man was around to hear them or create them. The vast majority of these natural sounds are far more likely to be any frequency other than a whole number frequency. its just statistics, there's an infinite number of decimals between 100hz & 101hz, you are far more likely to hit a frequency in between 100 & 101.

As for the conspiracy stuff, i cant comment, I'm a massive cynic about anything  that is not supported by recorded evidence.

Latest posts

Back