• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB LA-4a pcb

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was too, looking for two boards of Luny's boards.  Lesson learned to buy the boards when they're available so they'll be there when I'm ready to start the next project.  *sigh* 

orangechili said:
Wondering if anyone in the U.S has an extra one lying around they can sell me? :)

Hello, I am in Canada, but if you would like this board, send me a PM....

photo is attached....

Attachments

• pcb.jpg
    pcb.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 21
Payment received, I will ship the PCB to you tomorrow. (mon. feb 3)  cheers.

orangechili said:
envelope said:
orangechili said:
Wondering if anyone in the U.S has an extra one lying around they can sell me? :)

Hello, I am in Canada, but if you would like this board, send me a PM....

photo is attached....

PM Sent!

damnyankee said:
Is this the same clone as Luny's?

Thx in advance!

FIY - The OPTO Grinder is built on Luny's efforts. Its the same circuit. Overload LED omitted (It doesn't just detect bad sound, it causes it), input switch omitted (You can easily wire it in, if you still want the option), and a few small improvements based on the knowledge built around the project by Luny.

I made it because I was building some units for a friend, and I thought the wiring could be a lot easier. Even if you don't want to mount the board as is, the wiring should be a breeze compared to the "old" version.

Gustav

Hi guys,

If you are still looking for LA-4 boards, I have two available. Brand new, never used. Please email me at [email protected]

I'm in California and accepting PayPal.

Thanks,
Bob / BPJ

Attachments

• LA4boards.jpg
    LA4boards.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 18
Back