• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD (US): 3x CineMag CMLI-15/15B

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skrasms2

It's been so long since I've logged in that I couldn't get my old account (skrasms) to work and had to make a new one. At any rate, I bought three CMLI-15/15B transformers to put into something 6 or so years ago, but it never panned out. I ended up moving to synth DIY, where transformers aren't quite as useful. I am selling these to fund other projects.

Please note that these are the flying lead version, NOT the PCB-mount version.

I would like to sell these as a single lot. I am not sure of the actual going rate for buying new, but some Google searching looked to put the price in the $70 range per transformer. Please call me out on that if it isn't true. I would like $100 for the lot of three, plus shipping ($10 if you don't mind me not shipping until a Saturday, otherwise $20 so that I can take them to the nearby FedEx after work). US buyers only, please.

Update: these are sold now. Thanks for looking.

Latest posts

Back