• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Full Studio liquidation. ( RACK GEAR / MICS / MOTU / UAD-2s )

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qmp audio

My studio partner and amazing friend unfortunately passed away in November.  As sad as it is.  I'm helping his family liquidate his portion of the studio gear. 

NOTE:  as i've corrected some prices on the list,  some of the prices are left over from the insurance list, some too high some too low.  So please ignore the prices on this speadsheet and make a REASONABLE offer on the gears worth.  All offers will considered as I'm trying to not stretch this on for too long and finally get this done and help closure for Bob's family.    Lots sold to friends already,  but lots left.

There is also a large selection of parts / pots / guitar parts / pickups / tools / cables / tubes / connectors.  No db25,  but lots of cables and cabling.  looking for something specific i may be able to track it down.  This kind of stuff is not in the list,  but if you're looking for something like this,  send an email.  I can look for specific cables/snakes/parts etc

As soon as i get a moment,  ill get the tubes / guitar parts / elec components more sorted out for an accurate pic or list.

Please email not PM.  qpoynter : gmail : com

Questions / photos upon request.  questions can be posted here but offers etc please email.
Thanks much.  All procedes to this gear will also directly help bobs family in this tragedy.

gear list here.  note,  there are several spreadsheet tabs w/ different categories.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YOOVoSDxc-PVJ15LI5BJDjWDxRL6fcvakbjCDK8MQIs/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to make an offer on any items marked "pending" if intersted.  Until item is actually purchased, they're all still available.

Really only want to ship US.  Open to international based on item/cost etc.

Thanks much for looking.  I really want to stay away from ebay and craigslist.  The support from bob's friends and the GDIY community is wonderful.

Article about the loss of Bob:  http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20141126/wicker-park/bob-popp-sound-engineer-who-lifted-others-up-dead-at-49

RIP Bob Popp. I was a friend. Went to his memorial show in Chicago. Super bummed he's gone. I'll pass this info along.
Best.

duantro said:
RIP Bob Popp. I was a friend. Went to his memorial show in Chicago. Super bummed he's gone. I'll pass this info along.
Best.
Thanks.  Bob was a great friend and he is missed greatly.  One of my bands Liquor Mortis played the memorial show.  Thanks for passing the info along.

Back