• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Level Loc & De-esser

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davo

Hi guys,
I've got 2 builds that I'm looking to sell:

#1 is a 2 channel Level Loc from the layout floating around here.  It's got Shure input xformers and a pair of balanced outs.  Kindof a crappy front panel... some printed cardboard that's been laquered

#2 is the DBX 902 De-esser clone that Alexc (I believe) posted on the board a number of years ago.  Single channel.  Front panel is lazertran

Open to offers (sorry, no trades)....  and if you want larger pics or have questions, let me know.
Shipping is additional

Cheers

Yep, I've used em in the 312 as well as the Jeff's ACA/BO... they work great in both!  Thanks!

Up

Added some new bits and pieces..... PM if interested

Thats a c12,  dual mesh I think, head basket.  Would have bought the 251 one if it was the right one.

saxmonster said:
Thats a c12,  dual mesh I think, head basket.  Would have bought the 251 one if it was the right one.

Your right, that's the c12... thanks, I'll update the post

Added LM4250 VCF, Lynx Aurora, Fathead mic and 2520's

I used a simple balancing circuit using a pair of 5532's. 
Do a search for the audiox balancing/unbalancing circuit.

Cheers,
Dave

Latest posts

Back