Schematic for tommytones Forssell Opto boards

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Potato Cakes

Hello!

Does anyone still have the full schematic for the tommytones Forssell Opto boards? I have the sidechain that Fred himself has provided, but I would like to be able to see what is going on in the I/O path without tracing everything down. I recently got one built from an old board and I'd like to be able to get it up and running. I been looking over all the old information that exists, but the links to the modified schematic for this board are long since dead.

Thanks!

Paul

I´m not shure that I have exactly  what you´re looking for but I have several schematics for different options.
Send me a PM with your email address and I´ll mail you what I have.
Best, Anders

as I recall the TT board does not have a schematic as such. It puts a variety of building blocks on the one pcb - so it includes the sidechain itself and associated controls, part of the power supply, input buffer, output driver (neither of which are part of the sidechain schematic), options for different opamps, meter etc. So you have to figure out which circuit relates to which bit of the pcb and go from there.

Copy that.

Anders sorted me out. I do see where the the I/O portion is not integral in the side chain schematic, but I think I now have everything I need. I hope.

Thanks!

Paul

Latest posts

Back