Reccomendations for DMM probes

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Uni-t 171b arrived yesterday ,for some strange reason they included a european style iec lead,and the supplied charger is two pin euro style as well .
Test leads ,horrible plasticy things that have memory, I might have a go at making my own ,any suggestions for high quality silicone wires and solder/crimpable shrouded Banana plugs welcome.

pucho812 said:
Pomona to me make the best probes and ancillary connections for test equipment. While they are certainly not the least expensive,  they are worth the money.

+1 On the Pomona stuff, they make great stuff.

Probe master 8000  , my Flukes sit in the unused probe pouch, just a joy to use, accessory’s screw together, and stay on, and way less than other well built probes, and that point! Once you use em, you will get it, It’s sharp!  kick myself for not getting them sooner,  used a craftsman accessory lead set for the last 10 years, they sucked, it was when the hook type accessorie failed that I went pro master,  probes are under $20,  a whole accessory kit, probes, and case , $50, and I can buy replacement accessory’s,  I break stuff.

Latest posts

Back