• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tac Scorpion

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nashkato

Dismanteling a Tac Scorpion ( i doubt that somebody in my region might want to pick up the whole desk ? )

Let me know what you need including offer excl shipping/PP costs

desk is fully functional except from some of the meters

Thanks for the offer, Frans, but no. I have already four consoles sitting here waiting for a refurb. That´s enough for now.
@nashkato: have a look at ebay. There are several dismateled Scorpions for sale, everything for low prices and they still don´t get sold. Better keep your desk together and sell it in functional order to some enthusiasts.

I could swear I saw a person on here who layed out a board for a hopped up drop in replacement card for the channel strips on these. Just throwing it out there that this might be a really awesome console if stuff like that was floating around at DIY prices

Back