• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale TAC 16/8 Master Section

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jensenmann

Hi

I´m selling the master section of a TAC 16/8 monitordesk. The rest of the desk is butchered. It contains 8 summingamps with masterfaders, 4 band EQ, transformerbalanced outputs, metering and an Aux input on every mix. See attached pictures. The original power supply and bus connector PCB is included.

I´ve racked the channels in the past and wanted to rack the masters as summing amps as well, but I don´t see enough time in my future to do all that and I need space in my workshop now. I´ll let everything go for a very low price, just make an offer. If there´s no interest it´ll go into the dumpster in January.

Location is Baden Baden, Germany. If it needs to be shipped, I can cut it down or even remove the modules.

cheers
Jens

Attachments

• DSC01421.jpg
    DSC01421.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 2
  • DSC01422.jpg
    DSC01422.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 4
  • DSC01423.jpg
    DSC01423.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 3
  • DSC01424.jpg
    DSC01424.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 3
Missed this .....Hope these didn't wind up in the trash ? neat desk btw. Have one I'm restoring.

Are the slide faders 60mm or 100mm type ?

Latest posts

Back