The Tube Amp Book

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plimousse

Hi,

I bought this book "The Tube Amp Book" by Aspen Pittman a few years ago.
The workshop has been moved several times, and unfortunately I lost the CD that came with it.
If someone wants to share the CD image with me, It would help me rebuild my database.
Thanks

Pascal

You know...I'd love to get a copy of that CD again as well.  I have the big hardcover version (maybe it only comes that way?)  but the CD has been last for several years now....

I have Aspens book for maybe 20 years ,soft cover version , there never was a cd with mine ,but a copy of the files would be great also.

I gave that huckster money at least once buying an edition, so I'd love to see the cd as well,
btw  there a couple very good print on demand books  about tube design with modern info
by Merlin Blencowe , check em !

Merlins a member here Greg,

I have Morgan Jones's second edition in softback , and I did find some of the later editions in pdf ,which I did download free of charge .

I didnt  realise Merlin is 'the Valve Wizzard ' until now ,and he has a very nice website too.

http://www.valvewizard.co.uk/

Latest posts

Back