Massive Electrical Fire Destroyed Everything (pics)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matriachamplification

Wall Thomas
Hello friends,

We are all safe in a hotel until Monday when we move into our new house. It was epic. Fire started in the walls of our mud room below the fuse box that exploded. I will. share a full list of what gear we lost but it will be heartbreaking. I,ve been collecting vintage tube amps for over forty years.
plus side is we are safe.

I am on ipad so typing sucks however I will share the full story once I have a computer again

A friend started us a gofundme if you feel like helping me and my family out we sure could use the support.

Be Well,

The Hot Sauce Family

https://www.gofundme.com/f/pec-hot-sauce-family-loses-everything

Here is what’s left of the 6 bed room farmhouse. Sitting in the spare room is a handful of red cards and a pair of transformers for Helios cards. My Erica Synth builds and Rivera TBR- M are salvageable.

the inferno was put out by The fire fighters and a overhead crane from the cow farmers next door.

1701066708575.jpeg

1701066798713.jpeg
It looks like an explosion but the crane was all business. The fire fighters were amazing. The group cheer when the crane showed up was awesome.

Be Well,

Wall and the Hot Sauce Family.

Latest posts

Back