ForthMonkey's all projects files

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello

That's a nice move !!!
I know Ian (ruffrecord) do the same for his tube design
I can just applaud such share, (even if there is low chance I use this personally)

Best
Zam

rock soderstrom said:
Thanks a lot! 

Is the transformer footprint still reversed in the Hamptone preamp PCP layout?  :)

Yes, because i designed for my own case. So it must be bottom side. Sorry  :)

Hello!

Thanks for the files!

I am trying to upload the Neve filter gerber files to OSHPARK for them to print me some pcb`s, but keep getting failiures. What do I have to do to make it work? Is this an OSHpark issue?

Error:
(Warning (non-critical): Your project doesn't contain a bottom silk screen.
Failure (critical):I can't find a board outline file.)

Edit: also, where can I find the BOM? I guess I can use the schematic, but some of the opamps/chips names are missing?

fragletrollet said:
Hello!

Thanks for the files!

I am trying to upload the Neve filter gerber files to OSHPARK for them to print me some pcb`s, but keep getting failiures. What do I have to do to make it work? Is this an OSHpark issue?

Error:
(Warning (non-critical): Your project doesn't contain a bottom silk screen.
Failure (critical):I can't find a board outline file.)

Edit: also, where can I find the BOM? I guess I can use the schematic, but some of the opamps/chips names are missing?

I never used OSHPARK. So i have no idea.

But i'm added EAGLE files.  So you can re-generate gerbers.

pucho812 said:
Do these all work?  I ran into an issue with the transamp mic pre  some time ago and never could work out the issue.

Yes, all them working.

I made transamp and worked great.

But if you are not sure, i suggest Spice simulation. Even i'm drawing every circuit on Ltspice that i found on web.

peterc said:
Hi all

Does anyone have a copy of these files?

Many thanks
Peter
I agree with Peter: a copy of these files would be really really really appreciated!

Many thanks,
Fabrice.

Google Drive folder with all of these files in it:

Forthmonkey Gerbers - Google Drive

(link updated 10/10/23 - Google does security updates to Google Drive frequently, which renders the permissions on older links invalid. At least until the next update, anyone with the link can view and download the files)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back