• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: RFZ V781

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murdock

Really don't want to sell these but I still have a pair of each and I need some money...  ::)

-2x V341 which is the predecessor of the V741 and the first solid state successor of the famous tube V241 unit. 60dB of gain with really nice input and output transformers and a puristic circuit. I also include a set of high quality  electrolytics,  film and styroflex capacitors and new 1Meg trim potis for recapping the units. Also included are the hard to get connectors.

-1x V781y which is the successor of the V741 modules and consist of two high quality preamps in one unit. Gain range is between -30dB and + 60dB plus 10dB fine gain poti. So also usable for line levels. The "y" designation indicates the use of gold plated switches and more modern transistors while still being 100% discrete.

Asking 350€ plus shipping and Paypal fees if applicable.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16PsH5PRWfaCKhke9Lnpv_A7rr4qHP5Vh

Bump, would throw in a pair if RFZ AÜ35 transformers for balancing the output. These were also used in the original console, as far as I know.

Back