• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Yard Sale Vol. 1 - Otari, Sony MXP, Quantum Audio Labs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreams

Hello and welcome to the first of my 'yard sale' posts. I've got a bunch of things that I'm tired
of shifting from one place to the other, waiting for a purpose that may or may not ever come. A
lot of it doesn't have much monetary value without a bunch of research or work upfront, which
I have no time for, so I'm letting it go for what I imagine to be cheap.

20 percent of what I make will be donated to the message board, the least I can do for all the help and knowledge
it's given me over the years. I hope it sticks around.

Items are located in Philadelphia, buyer pays actual shipping cost, or you can pick up if you're in the area.
Everything sold "as is" but everything is in reasonably good shape. No promises though. Feel free to make
not-insulting offers, basically make it worth my while to not just put it in the trash. I would really like
to only ship to the USA, but always worth asking. Please contact via direct message. First come, first serve, etc.

Thanks, and stay tuned for more!

Sony MXP-2000 (etc). From Local NPR affiliate, recapped at some point.

5 "complete" Stereo Line Input modules. Working as far as I know, likely some scratchy switches
and pots. Assume 4 lbs each module, those transformers are kinda hefty. - $25 each

Attachments

• MXP2000 Stereo Line Input.jpg
    MXP2000 Stereo Line Input.jpg
    577.7 KB · Views: 32
5 "mostly complete" Mic/Line Input modules. I say "mostly because some of the input cards and
connectors ended up in the spare parts box. Let me know what you need and I'll see if I can
make it happen  -$35 each

Attachments

• mxp2000 Mic-Line input.jpg
    mxp2000 Mic-Line input.jpg
    589.1 KB · Views: 17
1 Extender module - $40
2 Blank module panels - $5 each or both for $5 or free with purchase, whatever

Attachments

• MXP2000 Extender and Blanks.jpg
    MXP2000 Extender and Blanks.jpg
    330.4 KB · Views: 5
? number of Hirose multipin connectors - $5 each
Mic, Line, and VCA cards - Ask? some of em go to the Mic/Line modules but i could be persuaded?

Rest of spare parts - $20

Attachments

• MXP2000 Spare Parts.jpg
    MXP2000 Spare Parts.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 14
Otari Stuff

2 MTR-10 manuals - $5 Each
7 Hub adapters - $35 each, cheaper than ebay!
3 Reel height adjustment discs - $5 each or all 3 for $10

Attachments

• Otari Spares.jpg
    Otari Spares.jpg
    392 KB · Views: 8
Quantum Audio Labs channel strips

2 Channel strips from a QM-12B (?) console. These strips were used for parts, but mostly intact.
Mostly missing transformers (75101) and opamps. $20 each or $30 for both

Attachments

• Quantum 1.jpg
    Quantum 1.jpg
    383 KB · Views: 26
That's all for now!

Attachments

• Quantum 2.jpg
    Quantum 2.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Back