• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Skylar's DIY CLOSEOUT Extravaganza - ROUND 3

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take: embedded development kit

Also knobs, switches, and pots if deal falls through.

PM'ed

Most of Round 2 is now spoken for or paid. Check the bottom of the first post for current status.

Lowered prices of everything that has not sold or is not pending pickup.

This is what's still available:

General Radio power meter = $10
Hammond 1453B enclosure = $25
Penny + Giles motor faders = $40 for both

Just got my package today, great packaging and shipping! Thanks a ton! Will there be a round 3?  ;D

Ill take the Carnhill Transformers if the sale doesnt go through

Winetree said:
Everybody calm down. I'll be picking up my items tonight.
Winetree

Haha! See you tonight, Bob.

I put "sale pending" on all the stuff Winetree has dibs on, but it's 100% guaranteed sold even though he hasn't technically picked it up yet.

adeptusmajor said:
I'll take the mini DAC

Skylar said:
To order, send me an email [skylar at skylargray dot com] with your forum name, physical address, and PayPal email; I will then send you an invoice.

ArnoldLayne said:
PM'd about the Beta 52 and the MSC1
The Beta 52 is a hot item for whatever reason. There are 2 peeps in front of you who have emailed about it. Keep an eye on the status list under the first post. Once it has sold it will show up there.

toolboxmuziq said:
I'll take the snakes and monitor controller if not claimed

Send me an email [skylar at skylargray dot com] with your forum name, physical address, and PayPal email; I will then send you an invoice.

Back