Covidiocy
« on: March 23, 2020, 01:46:46 PM »
I said Id start another thread to document the most stupid behaviours and to prevent cross contamination with the more serious topics .

A bunch of youths drinking in a park in Derry city were approached by police , they jeered and shouted ,then started coughing all over each other , total lunacy.  Its asshats like that will get draconian powers brought in .

JohnRoberts

Re: Covidiocy
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 04:22:36 PM »
One pretty stupid one was the Utah NBA basketball player jokingly touching all the microphones in the media room where they hold press conferences a day or two before he was diagnosed with COVID-19 (dumbass). He infected a fellow team member (or vice versa).

==

A bunch of youts in FL after the beaches were shut down by the governor for safety reasons scheduled a "sand bar" party, where a bunch of youts tie their boats to each other out on a sand bar away from shore and party out of the sight of normal authority. The FL governor caught wind of that and shut it down (restricted the marinas).

===

Kids just being kids (ignorant)... I hope they are not intentionally trying to get their elders sick.

I will leave the mind reading stuff to Y'all..

JR
Don't only half-ass tune your drums. Visit https://circularscience.com to hear what properly "cleared" drums sound like.

john12ax7

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2020, 04:55:12 PM »
Kids just being kids (ignorant)... I hope they are not intentionally trying to get their elders sick.

Some of it definitely goes beyond mear ignorance.  One trend is kids filming themselves coughing on food at the supermarket.

ruffrecords

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2020, 05:42:07 PM »
There were queues yesterday outside the fish and chip shop in the seaside town of Wells near us.

Cheers

Ian
www.customtubeconsoles.com
https://mark3vtm.blogspot.co.uk/
www.eztubemixer.blogspot.co.uk

'The only people not making mistakes are the people doing nothing'