1073 Lite for the 500 or 51X rack

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone! Thanks Bruno 2000 for the passion ;)
, I'll be gladly in for two  !
When do you think it will be avaliable?
Cheers

I am having a little trouble sourcing some extra-long headers for this project, but as soon as I locate a source, this should be good to go.  I plan on offering this as a package, with the board set, and the interconnect hardware, probably under $50.  Everything else should be off-the-shelf.
Best,
Bruno2000

Looks good to have a usable eq in with a micpre ,
Although I don't have the time or mind to source all the parts
if someone took it over as a kit I know others who would jump on it

The part that I'm having trouble with is the male header.  2 row, 10 pins per row, but length of the pins (the height above the board) needs to be 0.575", although a little shorter would do.  I bought some at a surplus place, but they have no more, and so far I'm having no luck finding a place that stocks them, but maybe I'm just not looking in the right places.  Everything else is off-the-shelf.  Suggestions?  I.m game if somebody wants to do kits.
Thanks!
Best,
Bruno2000

Bruno,

Check out Samtec for your long header.  I used their stuff in my 550 and along with being exactly the right thing, they're super nice people and a pleasure to do business with.  I used the MTSW and ESW parts.

Brian

I looked at their on-line catalog, but did not find the specific ones I need.  Either 0.1 too long or too short, but thanks for the suggestion!
Best,
Bruno2000

bruno2000 said:
The part that I'm having trouble with is the male header.  2 row, 10 pins per row, but length of the pins (the height above the board) needs to be 0.575", although a little shorter would do.  I bought some at a surplus place, but they have no more, and so far I'm having no luck finding a place that stocks them, but maybe I'm just not looking in the right places.  Everything else is off-the-shelf.  Suggestions?  I.m game if somebody wants to do kits.
Thanks!
Best,
Bruno2000

Bump for headers.
Best,
Bruno2000

as far as headers go.... anybody up to buying them long and cutting them to the right length by adjusting the plastic base of the header so that the above board length is right and then cutting the below board excess after they have been soldered into place?

Latest posts

Back