• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 pcs B&K 4133 capsules for sale.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gentlevoice1

Hi all,

I have for sale 2 pcs B&K 4133 capsules. They most likely are in very good condition - were calibrated in 2012 (see attached photo) and have not been used nor mounted since calibration as my audio endeavours took a new direction.

I've tried to take some photos of the membranes themselves but due to reflections and a little bit of dust they are not fully representative of the way the membranes look (shiny). Yet I've attached one of the photos that may give an impression of what both membranes look like (there's a bit of dust on the surface).

Please note that one of the capsules might have a very slight scratch close to the membrane edge. However, as can be seen from the calibration curve this possible slight scratch has not affected the calibration curve.

They have been stored in their wooden boxes together with moisture absorbing packets in a close to constant temperature all the time.

Price DKK 1200 (USD 178) plus shipping per capsule.

Please post here or send me a PM if you are interested.

Best regards,

Jesper

Attachments

• samlebillede_2.jpg
    samlebillede_2.jpg
    812.3 KB · Views: 75

Latest posts

Back