2021 Latin Grammy Nomination - Mastering Engineer

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Silvas,
Thank you so much for your message, being nominated was for sure delightful to me, I was not expecting it at all, we just do what we love and try always to do it the best we can, so it was a nice surprise.

Unfortunately I was not able to travel to Las Vegas to attend the ceremony, I was full of work at that time and I’m saving money for an house so I couldn’t afford at this time to pay all the expenses of traveling and accommodation.

We didn’t win, but the nomination is already a great achievement.

Hope to be able to meet you in the future in another awards ceremony

my best regards
Tiago
I'm sure we will cross paths there somewhere in the future!!! I want us to shake hands and have a beer together. Will see you soon!

You're entitled to your nominee's medal and diploma. You should get in touch with the academy & see how you can get them.

I'm sure we will cross paths there somewhere in the future!!! I want us to shake hands and have a beer together. Will see you soon!

You're entitled to your nominee's medal and diploma. You should get in touch with the academy & see how you can get them.

I really hope so, really want that beer and be able to share some experience with you.

I contacted them for the Medal and Diploma in December but was having an hard time getting a reply from them but I will contact them again

Thank you so much

Yesterday I got a call from my friend, who told me, that a Album which also was nominated for the Latin Grammy Awards used my U47 clone as main vocal mic.
I rent them my mic for recording, but I never thought, that this was a big production.

I really hope so, really want that beer and be able to share some experience with you.

I contacted them for the Medal and Diploma in December but was having an hard time getting a reply from them but I will contact them again

Thank you so much
Don't give up on this - Yes they might take their time answering but the sooner, the better!!

Latest posts

Back