A LARC Replacement FINALLY!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The LARC worked with even with LXP series units,
greatly expanding the interfaces capabillities , the front panel controls only allow basic algorthym selection , with the LARC the LXP series becomes much more like the PCM in terms of parameter adjustment .
And of course with the faders you could change various parameters on the fly ,

Even if this is shameless first post advertising, I find the project interesting. Is this only for the fat ships or also PCM70/80/90 and relatives?
I mean i've just never felt the need to really post before apologies i was just trying to get any info on the larc...

Anyway, not sure just yet seems a neat one to keep an eye on. It mentions that it is a prototype. Seems like they've got stuff coming in the works as i see this channel strip but no product page for it just yet!

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 12.00.50ā€ÆPM.png

I mean i've just never felt the need to really post before apologies i was just trying to get any info on the larc...

Anyway, not sure just yet seems a neat one to keep an eye on. It mentions that it is a prototype. Seems like they've got stuff coming in the works as i see this channel strip but no product page for it just yet!
I can live with product information as long as it fits thematically and doesn't get out of hand. I agree, an interesting project/product, certainly a niche market, but very interesting for a few.

The LARC worked even with LXP series units,
greatly expanding the interfaces capabillities , the front panel controls only allow basic algorthym selection , with the LARC the LXP series becomes much more like the PCM in terms of parameter adjustment .
I didn't know that, thanks!

Latest posts

Back