A&M, Henson, and who’s next?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When his breath departs, he returns to his earth; on that very day his plans perish. "The family" wants the money, and the city probably already has plans for the property as nothing happens in a vacuum.
Puch, you have watched places closing for over three decades. The people, equipment and energies blow into the wind and seed in new places. . . that need to be built.
Do you have a couch? Some studio skip-diving in lala is my idea of a holiday. I'm a great cook, buy top-shelf, and I'll help tidy-up a bit while I'm there. Your rezzizors drawers must be in a state. . .
Mike

When his breath departs, he returns to his earth; on that very day his plans perish. "The family" wants the money, and the city probably already has plans for the property as nothing happens in a vacuum.
Puch, you have watched places closing for over three decades. The people, equipment and energies blow into the wind and seed in new places. . . that need to be built.
Do you have a couch? Some studio skip-diving in lala is my idea of a holiday. I'm a great cook, buy top-shelf, and I'll help tidy-up a bit while I'm there. Your rezzizors drawers must be in a state. . .
Mike
In the old days, most studio stuff ended up at apex. It was usually quite affordable. With the rise of eBay, reverb and elsewhere, way less ends up there. Where it ends up is usually sold at premium prices with provenance listed.
Rumor has it in ye old days when a&m was sold, a lot of stuff went missing. I don’t know if that’s true. It was the rumor though.

Back