A short statement from Kev

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I respect you for giving TT your commitment. I just wonder, where is RO's committment to you?

The old forum is now gone. Not a message remains. Chris' ego has bitten him (and you and his advertisers) in the butt, severely.

I think it is pretty clear to all here (and I hope to you as well) where exactly you are truly wanted, and I think I can safely speak for most everyone hear when I say we ALL look forward to having you back!

Much peace,

Joel

Enjoy some vacation, Kev. You've earned at least that much. Hell, look at this project - you've assembled a self-sustaining DIY community! Cheers to Kev, the DIY-er's DIY-er!

:guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness:

(A 21 pint salute, if you were wondering.)

tf

[quote author="StephenGiles"] To celebrate, I've bought a new soldering iron from Maplin in Croydon[/quote]

Hi Stephen,

Excellent-

Just a good job you didn't go to Craplin in Moydon... :green:

Oh, the tales I could tell... :roll:

Mark

Kev,

get your politically correct ass over here NOW! Thats an order! :wink: :green: :thumb: :sam: :sam: :sam:

I, too, have you to thank for the joy learning about DIY has brought me.

Thanks a million bud,

roCK ON!

Latest posts

Back