absolute polarity

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No moose around here, but a couple months ago I saw the blur of a deer crossing the interstate in front of me... He was moving pretty good, and so was I, so we were both pretty lucky. I just saw the blur in my headlights after he was already pretty much past me.

A few weeks ago there was dead deer in the rain ditch across the street from me. It didn't take long for vultures to remove most of the flesh. Being a good neighbor I bagged it up the skeleton for the next trash pick-up... My neighbor is 20 years older than me so I didn't want to see him have to mess with it. The town usually picks up obvious road kill from the roadside but this Bambi was down in the rain ditch so not visible from the road. I bagged him up on a sunday morning for the tues pickup, but unfortunately when I looked for it on tues morning to put on the garbage pile, some dogs had gotten into it and dragged it 100' down the ditch. So I had to rebag it into a new bag for pick-up.

I'm glad it wasn't a moose. I don't think Bullwinkle would fit in a lawn and leaf bag.  8)

JR

So you bagged two deer JohnRoberts, or rather you bagged one deer twice!

Moose are unbelievably (until you see one) big.

Latest posts

Back