AKG C426C schematic?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gyraf

Staff member
GDIY Supporter
Hi Group,

I'm looking for a in-detail readable schematic of the AKG426 stereo microphone - the one I scanned many years ago simply does not have the needed details. I'd love to be able to see component names..

While you're at it, the whole manual or at least including the component-placement-drawings would be really nice to see

Also looking for a schematic for the associated AKG S42 pattern-control and polarisazion box..

...help...?

/Jakob E.

Thank you! And very good resolution too..!! If only I could find the C426 papers in this quality..
I was sent them by AKG (Harman?) service department. I just emailed, they were very helpful.

Last edited:
Hi Group,

I'm looking for a in-detail readable schematic of the AKG426 stereo microphone - the one I scanned many years ago simply does not have the needed details. I'd love to be able to see component names..

While you're at it, the whole manual or at least including the component-placement-drawings would be really nice to see

Also looking for a schematic for the associated AKG S42 pattern-control and polarisazion box..

...help...?

/Jakob E.
Here's a copy for the "B" version that is mostly readable. Hope it helps.

-bruce seifried

Attachments

• AKG-c426b service manual.pdf
    938.2 KB · Views: 7
Back