Analog Theory & Design reference books

Help Support GroupDIY:

CurtZHP

Stumbled across this little tidbit. I wonder how easy it would be to build one of these...

Attachments

• RCA_HiFi.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 41

porkyc

I'm actually getting ready to teach myself how to build an EQ circuit. I gather you would recommend this?
The Walt Jung book you are after is:-
Audio IC Op-Amp Applications.
This DOES go into EQ much more, with a 3-band SVF fully parametric as an example and touches on the Twin-T bandpass filter as well.
The Don Lancaster book will not teach you how to design as EQ, only the individual tuned circuits necessary.
Combine the 2 books, and you will be able to make a complete EQ section.
PC

CurtZHP

The Walt Jung book you are after is:-
Audio IC Op-Amp Applications.
This DOES go into EQ much more, with a 3-band SVF fully parametric as an example and touches on the Twin-T bandpass filter as well.
The Don Lancaster book will not teach you how to design as EQ, only the individual tuned circuits necessary.
Combine the 2 books, and you will be able to make a complete EQ section.
PC

Thanks!
I was just getting ready to post something on the forum, because I'm scratching my head on something I was trying to breadboard based on some stuff from the Lancaster book. Managed a working bandpass filter, but couldn't seem to do anything with it!

JAY X

I would suggest you to start with Douglas self "small signal audio design" and build some circuits in seperate boards and then connect them to experiment...

Latest posts