And then the fight began . . .

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anybody shot at you? I don't see it...:confused:
[Has anybody shot at you? I don't see it] -- I was being "pre-emptive".....😎 I figured that someone here would find a fault with the original schematic and then criticize me for my schematic containing the same fault, where as all that I have done is to duplicate the original hand-drawn schematic by using a CAD-system. Should there be any errors within the original schematic, that's not my fault!!!

And, just as a general FYI on the two attached PDF files.....the "A" file is 8-1/2" X 11" while the "B" file is 11" X 17" for printing out the updated schematic. The "A" and "B" are U.S. ANSI designations for those two sheet-sizes. My original CAD-sheet is a "C-size" sheet (17" X 24"), should anyone would like to have that PDF file. Hope this helps.

/

I do not yet know how far an electret element can be from its power supply /matching network and be immune from EMI and RFI, but maybe it would be long enough to give some wiggle room - (did I mention I cannot sit still?) ...
The Shure WL93 is a simple electret microphone (element with FET buffer) that comes with a thin 4 foot coax cable to the matching electronics belt pack. The ones I've used had no issues with EMI/RFI, although YMMV.
https://www.shure.com/en-US/products/microphones/wl93?variant=WL93

Latest posts

Back