Any experience with B9Audio-Mics?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MicUlli

Yesterday i found interesting SDCs from B9Audio. They look like perfect Schoeps clones but i am not sure how they perform in the real audio world. Has anyone heard these microphones? There was a thread started with this item but no response..
BR MicUlli

no experience, but they seem like a solid boutique. the samples sound gorgeous, the plots are great, and there's some inventiveness here with that ruler that raises green flags. who wants to take the leap first?

There've been a couple good reviews from classical recordists elsewhere. Reports also suggest the bodies and capsules do mate and work with Schoeps.

no experience, but they seem like a solid boutique. the samples sound gorgeous, the plots are great, and there's some inventiveness here with that ruler that raises green flags. who wants to take the leap first?
I'll be grabbing some of the hypercardioids at some point. The people who have used them all have lots of praise for them. Not quite Schoeps level, but like 90-95% of the way there (from what I gear).
There've been a couple good reviews from classical recordists elsewhere. Reports also suggest the bodies and capsules do mate and work with Schoeps.
That's one of the things that has me interested.

Latest posts

Back