Any Pre-Punched Small Enclosures Available?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john12ax7

Are there any ready made small enclosures available, something with 2 TRS/XLR in, 2 TRS/XLR out, maybe a power connector? Something small like DI box size, or guitar pedal size, with the right cutouts. Bigger is ok too.

The closest I could find was the Redco boxes, but still not what I needed.

I had looked at small bear and others, those pedal
type enclosures don't generally have the right size holes or locations.

I'm open to putting up money to help get something made. You generally need 25-50 pcs to make it worthwhile.

I had looked at small bear and others, those pedal
type enclosures don't generally have the right size holes or locations.

I'm open to putting up money to help get something made. You generally need 25-50 pcs to make it worthwhile.
Depending on materials, actual dimensions, and hole locations we can probably come up with something for you in those quantities very easily. Shoot me a PM with the details/requirements and I can start digging for a proper type at the right price. We stock a couple/few brands in a few sizes, and make our own when needed or when the whim hits me.

-Tony

Depending on materials, actual dimensions, and hole locations we can probably come up with something for you in those quantities very easily.

Just to clarify, I don't personally need 25-50 pcs, that's just what machine shops typically want for an order. I only need a few for myself at the moment.

Back