Anyone build the UA M610?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David? is that the one with or without the input trannies? :thumb:
I know Angela, Einstein, Mozart better....

Heck I'd take the schematic for the Portico's if you got it? :razz:

The 610 one that was floating around here a while back would be thee schematic I seek. I think it was distributed in pdf form if you need to use that little doggy to do a search.

I would really appreciate it. :wink:

Now I know what all the hype is about! You guys failed to tell me that there was a flux capacitor smack dab in the middle of it giving off all that cool tone. :cool:

But where in the hell am I going to find a power transformer that's going to get me 1.21 jigowatt's to power up this beast? :mad:

For those wanting the schematic hold off on the PM's I'm going to be ultra cool today and hook you all up. :wink:

Here

Abby, that can't possibly be correct as there is no square-root of three in the formula. Every one knows that all three phase energy formulas must contain at least one square-root of three in it. :razz:

Peace - Irv

just an update on UA, they are now a batting cage, thanks to drip and cj, thats right, i drive by ua every week for meds in santa cruz, on dubuois street, how long did it take you to get that one, next to odwalla also, anyway, ua was on the ame strret, and all of a sudden , they disappear, no law suits, no money for laywrs i guess, diy put ua otp. wth? opcer?
shake tyhatr booty Robert Johnson...

gooboly steel from =bahammas bi anual festival, c arbnibval like boogie time/.

UA RE-LOCATES HQ & MANUFACTURING TO CUSTOM FACILITY IN SCOTTS VALLEY, CA
30000 SQ. FT WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS INCLUDES MANUFACTURING,
AN IN-HOUSE RECORDING STUDIO & SPACE FOR FUTURE EXPANSION

abby normal said:
Schematic?...  :green: lol

My pockets are not as deep as some.  :sad:
But the 610 up against your other DIY accessible type builds?

Schematic.....
Who can send me the schematic......HELP......

I believe the originator of the pdf schematic was involved with it
and did not want it circulating ,
you may have to trace it or call U.A. if you're trying to repair one

Back