Anyone with experience buying at electronicsurplus.com?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golgoth

Hi everyone,

I have placed an order at electronicsurplus.com 12 days ago and have not heard anything from them since.
A couple emails to their customer service were sent and none of them answered as of yet.

Anyone with experience buying from them?

Thanks!

The stuff just shows up. Usually within whatever time frame you'd reasonably expect. But yeah, no shipping updates or responses to emails is what I've experienced .
Thanks Scott that's good to hear, I'll wait a couple weeks for overseas delivery and call them directly if nothing shows up.

communication is poor. gotta call. their inventory is not well tracked- might have 1 or 100, or 1 and 9 similar.
one time they sent me someone else's order with mine--I told them and they wanted me to send back the stuff that was not mine--it was quite heavy so I requested a prepaid shipping return,and some credit for the extra 30# on my shipping bill. then they wanted to know what it was to see if it was worth returning.
not too many places like this left so grace be to 'em

communication is poor. gotta call. their inventory is not well tracked- might have 1 or 100, or 1 and 9 similar.
one time they sent me someone else's order with mine--I told them and they wanted me to send back the stuff that was not mine--it was quite heavy so I requested a prepaid shipping return,and some credit for the extra 30# on my shipping bill. then they wanted to know what it was to see if it was worth returning.
not too many places like this left so grace be to 'em
I am not the most fluent english speaker out there, I wish they'd rather answer my emails haha. We'll see how it goes if I have to call!

Last edited:
sorry I was thinking of a different place, similar name.

had no trouble with orders from this place that I recall, though it has been some years.
might have been a little slow with getting info/pics of products I had questions about, that's understandable given vast inventory/low demand.

they may be short on help or your email has been deflected.

Back