APB Dynasonics Mixswitch

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddermusic

Hi All.

a friend of mine just shut up shop here in the UK, sadly….

he gave me an APB Dynasonics mixswitch, which from research is a lovely piece of analog engineering… however I don’t have a use for it sadly.

I do however have the need for a 3way (at least) reggae sound system pre amp….

wondered if there’s anyone out there who may want to consider a swap?

or open to offers to buy it and I’ll put the cash towards an new custom pre amp mixer……

or maybe towards building a phono stage vale pre amp……

🤔

🤷‍♂️

I was friends with the APB lads and they made good gear.

You might find more interest on a sound reinforcement forum,,, here the black market is the place for selling random gear, but you may have to wait longer than the same day you joined up to be allowed to use it.

JR

Hi All.

a friend of mine just shut up shop here in the UK, sadly….

he gave me an APB Dynasonics mixswitch, which from research is a lovely piece of analog engineering… however I don’t have a use for it sadly.

I do however have the need for a 3way (at least) reggae sound system pre amp….

wondered if there’s anyone out there who may want to consider a swap?

or open to offers to buy it and I’ll put the cash towards an new custom pre amp mixer……

or maybe towards building a phono stage vale pre amp……

🤔

🤷‍♂️
What would you want for it to sell?
Jeff

What would you want for it to sell?
Jeff
Hi Jeff,
Don’t want to break forum rules……but keen to carry on this convo….. I’ll work out how to take this convo to the black or white market as JR kindly suggests…..maybe I can post a link back here and we can take it from there?

Hi Jeff,
Don’t want to break forum rules……but keen to carry on this convo….. I’ll work out how to take this convo to the black or white market as JR kindly suggests…..maybe I can post a link back here and we can take it from there?
🙄 worked out how to direct message you….

Latest posts

Back