• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Arienne Audio K87

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got an extra k87 from @soliloqueen ... Fantastic capsule! y'all know the drill...

I know her site is sold out right now so maybe someone is looking for a capsule for their project.

Shipping from California, USA.

CHEERS :)
Hi SparkleBear!
Are you back from Costa Rica?
Hope you're well
You told me the capsule is the Arienne k87 v1.5 version, bought last year in September
I forgot to ask You,
Is the capsule new or have you tested it in a circuit?

Hey y'all! Still in Costa Rica for a few more days! Its so hot but beautiful! (heat wave)

The first of the k87 has capsule has SOLD. I have a second one that I am not using either. It could go for sale. It has been tested in a circuit. I put it in a neumann u67 head basket so i could test it side by side with a neumann k67. But I am putting the neumann capsule back in there when I get back so one more will be for sale if there is still interest or need. :)

Last edited:
Hey y'all! Still in Costa Rica for a few more days! Its so hot but beautiful! (heat wave)

The first of the k87 has capsule has SOLD. I have a second one that I am not using either. It could go for sale. It has been tested in a circuit. I put it in a neumann u67 head basket so i could test it side by side with a neumann k67. But I am putting the neumann capsule back in there when I get back so one more will be fore sale if there is still interest or need. :)
Ok!
Have fun in those exotic places!

Latest posts

Back