Audiophile cable 😲😲

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dude just "discovered" the twin lead RF cable. Does he use such cables for interconnections in his mastering studio if that cable is so good?

Of the ignorant people who want to show with quasi-scientific methods that their audiophile cables work better than others, I'm even more annoyed by the quasi-scientists who try to disprove it with their questionable knowledge. But that's just me.

Equally, I could wonder what the task of that curtain in the middle of his mastering studio is and whether the folds are calculated correctly with regard to the propagation of sound waves.

The room is a Northward room. Thomas Jouanjean did all the calculating.

I think the room is wired with Grimm TPR.

The dude just "discovered" the twin lead RF cable. Does he use such cables for interconnections in his mastering studio if that cable is so good?
I didn't click on the link, but vaguely recall twin lead being favored by some cra-cra audio-phools back in the early 80s.

Good for TV antenna leads?

JR

I remember Dave saying he bought a mega expensive network analyzer to investigate digital audio. He may be just showing off his toys too.

Latest posts

Back