Auditronics

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably some dupes in here but I was able to get copies of some (but not all) docs from my friend's 501 "Son of Grand" console. We are working out possibly making new cards and/or cloning some stuff for DIY projects.

Attached are the most useful docs he sent. Excuse some of the weird labeling.

Attachments

• Old Pinout.jpg
    Old Pinout.jpg
    1.6 MB
  • New 501-SM Studio Monitor Module.jpg
    New 501-SM Studio Monitor Module.jpg
    1.5 MB
  • New Sends.jpg
    New Sends.jpg
    1.6 MB
  • New 501-CM Communications.jpg
    New 501-CM Communications.jpg
    1.5 MB
  • Old 501-IM Input Module.jpg
    Old 501-IM Input Module.jpg
    1.7 MB
  • New Channel Strip (Copy).jpg
    New Channel Strip (Copy).jpg
    1.7 MB
  • New Output Summing (Copy).jpg
    New Output Summing (Copy).jpg
    1.8 MB
  • New 501-SOS Switching Module.jpg
    New 501-SOS Switching Module.jpg
    1.5 MB
  • New 501-QSM Quad Stereo routing.jpg
    New 501-QSM Quad Stereo routing.jpg
    1.5 MB
  • Faders Note.jpg
    Faders Note.jpg
    1.3 MB
  • New Assignment Switches.jpg
    New Assignment Switches.jpg
    1.9 MB
  • Pinout.jpg
    Pinout.jpg
    1.2 MB
  • Old Channel Strip (Cleaner Copy).jpg
    Old Channel Strip (Cleaner Copy).jpg
    1.8 MB
new high resolution scans of 110A (Grandson) input modules (original version, "IME" with inductor EQs and "IM" without), respective pinouts, A-30 line amp, and power supply.

edit: A-30 line amp schem here is the original version using LM318 as the IC. The updated NE5534 version is earlier in the thread here.

(looking for 110C and 110D schematics if anyone has them)

Attachments

• Auditronics 110A IM (Input Module without EQ) - Hi Res.pdf
    5.6 MB
  • Auditronics 110A IME (Input Module with EQ) - Hi Res.pdf
    8.4 MB
  • Grandson 110 Power Supply Schematic - Hi Res.pdf
    5.8 MB
  • Auditronics 110A IM_ IME_ and SPF8a Module Pinouts.pdf
    1.4 MB
  • Auditronics A-30 Line Output Amplifier Schematics.pdf
    5.3 MB
Last edited:
input module LM709 LM301 and LM318 to 5534 retrofit / substitution guide (Auditronics Bulletin # 84A29004)

Attachments

• Auditronics LM709 LM301 and LM318 to 5534 Retrofit.pdf
    3.4 MB
We are working out possibly making new cards and/or cloning some stuff for DIY projects.
I have "Reverse-Engineered" the PCB's for an ALLISON Research "Gain-Brain" comp/limiter, all of the PCB's inside an original 1974 API mixing console, a control PCB for a U.S. fighter jet and I am currently (as in "right now"!!!) working on doing the "Reverse-Engineering" of a Soundcraft 200B sheet-metal channel-strip and its PCB!!! Should you wish to have some assistance in "possibly making new cards" for your projects, I can help. However, the various people and companies that have requested my "Reverse-Engineering" assistance were also able to physically mail/ship to me their existing PCB's, so I am able to accurately obtain all of the electrical and mechanical information that I need in order to correctly re-create these designs properly. If you can do THAT.....then, I can help you out!!!

-- Soundcraft 200B Channel-Strip currently "in-progress" right now:

1716902201258.png
/

searchable pdf -- full service manual for Auditronics 110 (8 Bus) Grandson console scanned by Bob Joneson.

Attachments

• 110 8 Bus Complete Service Manual (Bob Joneson).pdf
    9.8 MB
Auditronics 110 Grandson 4 bus service manual and additional docs, also scanned by Bob Joneson. Might be missing a few things but can be supplemented with other Grandson 110 service manuals + docs.

Attachments

• Auditronics 110 Grandson 4 Bus Service Manual.zip
    42.5 MB

Latest posts

Back