Avalon vt-737sp

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also I’ve been looking at a lot of YouTube videos about troubleshooting and circuits. Any good books also u guys might recommend

Hey there. Big news. Got a ssl4000e. It’s in not that good condition but I think it’s gonna be a great board again once I finish. Should I start a new thread or are there other threads open that could help. I want to start with the channels and was wondering if it is possible to test them disconnected from board? Im selling off things to pay for the board but the Avalon 737 is not one of them. Definitely a keeper.

Hey there. Big news. Got a ssl4000e. It’s in not that good condition but I think it’s gonna be a great board again once I finish. Should I start a new thread or are there other threads open that could help. I want to start with the channels and was wondering if it is possible to test them disconnected from board? Im selling off things to pay for the board but the Avalon 737 is not one of them. Definitely a keeper.
Congrats on the new desk. I hope it came with the manuals. I also hope you have the program disk or can do the vca fader bypass so the desks works.

Latest posts

Back