BB King died

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BB King's inspiration of Clapton changed the course of popular music in the UK during the 60's.  I know this to be true because of the effect it had on me and my generation.  What a great man he was, R.I.P.  B.B. it was a life well lived.
DaveP

The thrill is gone....  RIP 

JR

PS: Notable MS native.  MS License plate has image of BB King's guitar (blue in middle of plate).

Attachments

• lucille.JPG
    lucille.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 4
when the reports of him being in hospice care first came about I figured it would be a matter of time. Most people don't go to hospice to come back to health. While it saddens me that we lost  such a legend I smile to know his music will live on for many years after he is gone.  He is a legend and said more with one note and a little vibrato on it then most guitar players ever will that play a hundred notes. 

RIP BB off to the great gig in the sky

Well said pucho.... I'm glad I got to see him, though in his later years, he still had the magic in his fingers...

His vibrato was as legendary as his name and everybody talks about it. But let me tell you this. You have no idea how powerful it was until you would have seen it. When he played Glasgow I was in the first row, literally a couple of meters away from him. He was magic.

R.I.P.

Latest posts

Back