Hi! Im TiKkO of Deadly Mix Productions Recording Studio (USA)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadly Mix

Audio-engineer
I'm not really sure what to say so I'll just wing it.
I'm TiKkO, co-owner of Deadly Mix Productions Recording Studio/Deadly Mix Productions LLC.
I completed my audio-engineering apprenticeship under founder of DMP Joseph "King Joe" Gurganus in Studio-B of P.A.C. Recording Studios in Lincoln Park, MI. I later studied audio-engineering, music, and recording arts at Henry Ford College and have 20yrs experience recording, mixing, and mastering.

I've been working on our custom hybrid console for awhile now and decided I'd like to build some of the electronics in it myself as well as the basic construction.

My ears won't always be this useful so, before I get too old, I'd like to get familiar enough with the electronics within compressors, preamps, EQs, etc. that I can design them myself and leave a greater legacy for my kids to carry on, like Bill Putnam, Wes Cooley, and others have done.
As a mix-engineer, I have a reputation for being the go-to guy for "perfect" reverb and have an idea for the end-all-be-all of reverbs. It shouldnt be too difficult to find someone who can code the plugin version but I think hardware would be better.
Before I can accomplish these things I need to level-up my building experience and that's what brings me here.

The website needs a lot of work still, been busy with all the studio work and building, but it does the trick for now.

Latest posts

Back